Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Loreal Consumer Testing

For all my readers who love beauty products Loreal Consumer Testing is one of my favorite programs! After you join they send short surveys once a month. If you qualify for a product study they send you the product for you to try, you then fill out follow up surveys. To compensate you for your time they send you a few full size products after the study is over. In the past I have tested mascara, an eyelash curler, and skin care products. What is really cool is these are products that are not currently on the market, it is the preliminary testing stage. Unlike a lot of programs there aren't a bunch of lengthy surveys to do and the products are full size. And for every five surveys you fill out you receive a full size product whether you qualified for a study or not. In the past I have received LancĂ´me face cream, mascara, lip gloss, eyeshadow, and Garnier Fructis products.

To sign up for Loreal Consumer Testing just go HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE HEARING FROM MY FANS!